Friday, May 4, 2007

The Wagon Rolled Away

I may have fallen off the wagon.

I think I had managed to hoist one chubby thigh up on the back of the wagon three weeks ago. From my first post and maybe even the second post you can see that I was "motivatedmotivatedmotivated." However, the thigh has since fallen off, the wagon continued on its trail leaving me to eat prairie dust.

I've had a few emotional upsets since my first couple of posts and so of course I instantly run to my food shelter. McDonald's cheeseburgers covering me up like an old friend. Comfort food. Baah!

In my mind I took a look back at all of my foodscursions and visualized a hand taking away the cheeseburgers and fries and finally removing every sweet thing I have eaten in the last three weeks. If that were a reality then I might possibly be down by six pounds by now.

Part of the problem is my lack of planning. Weight Watchers is an organization that has many mottos. One of the mottos is plan to succeed (or something like that). I realize that in my quest to become a better person in addition to becoming a thinner person... I did not think to plan. My meals are left to the wind. Therefore, my instant gratification and eating whims are much better filled by the "no-plan" plan.

I need a plan. Man.

Starting tomorrow (because today is shot to hell already) I will plan to succeed! Hello weekly menus ...goodbye Dollar Menu!

Though I must ask... can you really fall off the proverbial wagon if you were not fully on to begin with? Words to ponder on..

Until Next Time,

The Angry Fat Woman





No comments:

 

traffic counters
Internet Services