Thursday, May 3, 2007

Having an I Feel *Fat* Day

I feel fat today. To that you might say, “Well, that’s because you are fat and as they say…” I don’t really know what *they* say, hence the … just thought I’d add it in for a dramatic effect.

I would like to squelch a misconceived notion about myself right now. For one thing, not everyday is an “I feel fat” day. Some days, I actually leave my house feeling good about myself. We all have those days when the bounce is in our step. It is on those days that everything seems to go right. Every stitch of hair is in place, great outfit, perfect makeup, teeth look a little brighter than normal and I swear, on those days we all feel 20 pounds lighter!

Today, however, is not one of those days. I am having an “I feel fat” day. I am bloated, my hair is in a messy ponytail and I am wearing an ill-fitting outfit complete with tight jeans and bloated stomach. My rolls are spilling over my pants, I have cramps and quite frankly I am not all that cute today. I’m just a just a blob in a purple shirt and TIGHT maternity pants. Yeah, I said maternity pants. Wanna make something of it?

It is on these days where I feel I need to wear a t-shirt that says, “Don’t fuck wit me. I’m having a “fat day”.

Technorati Profile

1 comment:

Katie Taylor said...

Hi, Angry Fat Woman! Thanks for paying me a visit, and for adding me to your blogroll. I'll return the favor as soon as I have mine set up.

I really relate to what you said (earlier entry) about needing a constant stream of approval (and a lack of disapproval) to avoid turning to your vices. We figured this out because we were smart kids - food won't ever reject you. So, yay for us! And sigh.

Best of luck in reaching your goal, and with everything that comes along the way.

Best wishes,
Mary Garden

 

traffic counters
Internet Services